Please login or register!

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Divinerty's Application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divinerty
Non Bender

PostSubject: Divinerty's Application!   Fri 13 Jul 2012, 08:14

Minecraft Account Name: Divinerty

How old are you?: 16

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Britain GMT

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: Role playing to me means putting myself in a characters shoes and playing as them in-game.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta is knowing something that you shouldn't know in game, therefore being in possession of information you found out of character.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power-gaming is creating an unrealistic storyline or to start creating a story line that will define that of any others character, e.g Ody is trapped in a prison and has know way out, he then begins to create a very powerful flame and burns through the metal bars.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:Yes i have, and i promise to abide by all rules!

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I have watch the original series and watch the film and ive recently watch the legend of korra

What is your characters name,and age?: 16

What nation is your character apart of?: Fire Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):
Odysseus, 16

He is a waiter at the tea shop in the fire nation capital. Despite loving his family he wants to go out and see the world like his grandfather. He’s hardheaded and difficult to teach despite being very smart and mature for his age. Even so he’s friendly which makes him a very popular waiter. He has a wonderful memory and a gift for memorizing stories and speaking in front of a crowd.

He’s a good Firebender and sparer though he can sometimes be beaten by others in his class, and that leads him to loose his temper. Even so his personal style is very different from others in his class. He’s very strong and forceful and can easily be seen as intimidating. He consistently moves slowly and puts a lot of power into each and every move.

When he isn’t working he spends a lot of time venturing through the forests of the fire nation. He doesn’t have many friends though because he tends to keep to himself. But he makes sure to write everything he sees in his diaries and journals, much like what his grandfarther did.

He has very fine blonde hair, in the style of a bowl cut, and very pale hazle eyes. Hes 5ft 8inc tall and usually wears his grandfarthers armour.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BuBbAKLuTcH
Head GM
Head GM

PostSubject: Re: Divinerty's Application!   Fri 13 Jul 2012, 08:42

Accepted

~ Lead GM Head of the APP Team & GM Team ~

Contact me if you have any issues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://twitter.com/TrayJackson_

Divinerty's Application!