Please login or register!

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

RATBOY07'S WHITELIST APP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ratboy07
Non Bender

PostSubject: RATBOY07'S WHITELIST APP   Fri 31 Aug 2012, 13:16

Minecraft account name: ratboy07

How old are you: 13

Timezone/Country of residese: US Eastern time. Yeah.

What do you know about roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: I know just about everything about roleplaying. I have an accepted app for Lord of the Craft. (A hard core RP server) RP is playing the role of your character, acting as if you were him/her.

In your own words, define the meaning of meta-gaming: An example of meta is say you told somone in OOC (Out of character) that there was a big war going on. Then you told people in RP that there was a huge war coming. That would be meta-gaming.

In your own words, define what the act of Power-gaming is: Power-gaming is when you do something beyond of your ability, and anamaticly do it right. Example: "I threw a rock a the strange man." Yeah. No. You can't do that.
This is what you could do: "I aimed the rock at the man and attempted to hit him with it." That, you can do. Ok.

Have you read and agreed with the rules?: YEAH!

Do you promise to adbide by said rules, This includes Server and Fourms: Yeah of course. I promise.

How much do you know about the Avatar Series: EVERY LAST DETAIL. I've seen all the episodes at least 15 times. Ask me any question about the show, and I can answer it instantly.

What is your character's name, and age?: Tom Brittlerock, 12

What nation is you character apart of?: Earth.

Bio: (Must be 2 paragraghs including history and his age as well, apperence, personality ect.) My parents said I was the loudest baby in Ba'Singsa. I had grew up living with that as a complement. Now at the age of twealve I looked in the mirror. Wow. My brown hair had turned blond. 5'0 feet tall. I had grown. Tom had learned how to Earth bend. He had mastered the element. At the age of 12 Tom had started to gain interest in the war. So, he joined the Earth Kingdom army. On the first day he loved the idea of war, and killing firebenders. In training Tom had learned new moves and teqnues. Finally when he earned ranks, he went into battle. They attacked the Fire Lord's palace to find that there was no one there. I looked up and saw Avatar Aang flying in a new blue glider. I shouted "THE AVATAR IS BACK!!!!!!" Everyone looked up saying things like "I thought Azula killed him!" Or, "The Avatar was dead!" We acted confuesd so the firebenders would think we didn't know. That day we had an advantage over the Fire Nation. It was the day of Black Sun. I sighed as I realized we had failed the mission for avatar Aang to kill the Firelord. I went back home to find that ba'Singsa had Fire Nation flags on all of buildings and houses.

I spent the rest of my days hoping that the avatar would come to save the world from The Fire Nation.

I haven't made the skin yet, so I'll just describe it. If it's ok.
Tom has Blond hair, blue eyes, half pale and a bit tan. Usally wears earth kingdom clothing.

Please consiter accepting this. I put a lot of time into this app. Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: RATBOY07'S WHITELIST APP   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:48

Under review as of 12/12/2013

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: RATBOY07'S WHITELIST APP   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 19:48

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
You used the template incorrectly.
Your defintion of power game is kind of right but its not the full definition.
Your biography is kinda confusing, you need to work on your spelling and grammar.
You may re-apply, to re-apply make a new post.

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: RATBOY07'S WHITELIST APP   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 19:48

Locked and moved to denied forum.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RATBOY07'S WHITELIST APP   

Back to top Go down

RATBOY07'S WHITELIST APP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Roleplay :: In-game Applications :: White-list Submissions :: Denied-
Jump to: