Please login or register!

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

butter629's Whitelist Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
butter629
Non Bender

PostSubject: butter629's Whitelist Application   Thu 20 Sep 2012, 15:12

Minecraft Account Name: butter629

How old are you?: 17

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: United States of America

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: I know quite a bit about role playing. I have been in several Dungeons & Dragons parties, and I am also a big fan of L.A.R.Ping. To me role playing is making a new life and living it as you wish, within the guidelines of course.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta-gaming is knowing of information about the game outside of the game and then using that information in game.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power-gaming is working hard at a goal in game.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?: I would say I am well educated in the Avatar series. I have watched the series numerous times and have also watched the Legend of Korra.

What is your characters name,and age?: Zokkuro, age 23

What nation is your character apart of?: The Fire Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): Zokkuro is, currently, 23 years of age. She has purple eyes and a brownish orange colored hair. Zokkuro a vindictive, independent, kind, mature, and power-hungry woman. If a person does her wrong she will, no matter how long it takes, have here revenge. Zokkuro has not always been very independent until certain events in her past made her to be. Although she holds a grudge Zokkuro is a very kind person and is very helpful to others. At times Zokkuro can have her moments of rage and immaturity at times she still maintains a mature view and attitude. Even though her lust for power has gotten he in trouble in the past she still looks forward to life as a ruler of nations.

Zokkuro was born to a family of poor thieves who lived in a town near the Fire Nation capital. Through here early years of 8-17 she was taught to steal, deceive, murder, and seduce. Here mother was a cruel and strong woman. She would often use fear to train Zokkuro, and if she didn't do what she was told she would be beaten. Here father was, on the other hand, a mostly good person. He would have helped stop the abuse but was weak compared to Zokkuro's mother and he would bend to her will. Both of here parents could never really get the hang of their bending powers, one of the reasons being they could not afford the lessons, and there were no airbenders to teach them. Through these terrible years of here life Zokkuro made a secret friend, since her parents did not want here to talk with others. This friend was a master of bending in the town and was known well among the community. His name was Geru. Geru felt pity for her and at night would give her secret lesson at his home. Geru was a wealthy member of the town and lived in a large house outside of town. Zokkuro's parents knew this and planned to rob Geru at night, but they never told Zokkuro thinking it would be too dangerous for her since he had guards posted at his home. After Zokkuro had left that night here parents were ready to go. They arrived to be surprised to see their child bending with Geru, they were furious. They confronted them both. After a drawn out verbal debate and an attempted assault, before things could get violent, the guards detained Zokkuro's parents and they were sent to prison for that attempted assault and crime committed in their past. After Zokkuro's parents went away Geru took her under his guidance at the age of 19. For the next 3 years she would live with him. After Zokkuro's parents were released they swore vengeance on Geru. They broke in to his house one night and murdered him. They then sneaked to where Zokkuro was staying and attempted to get here to come with them. She was confused and she refused to go, but here parents had lost any of their love for here anymore and left before they could be caught. The next day Zokkuro would discover the scene of the crime. Although she had no evidence she knew who it was. The guards blamed it on Zokkuro and she fled from the town into the wilderness. She had harsh times traveling through the wild but she managed to get a job in another town and to gain residence there. She has lived there since and has actually become a large member of the small town's society. She has also been hailed as one of the town's most talented benders. She became more in love with the Fire Nation culture and has indulged in it. She may have gotten herself a good life but she has wished death upon her parents since.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!):

Last edited by butter629 on Thu 20 Sep 2012, 16:07; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butter629
Non Bender

PostSubject: Re: butter629's Whitelist Application   Thu 20 Sep 2012, 15:14

I don't quite know if the picture was posted. I don't post much on forums and probably did the image posting incorrectly. If so tell me and i'll try to fix this. It would help if you help me out as well. Sorry about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: butter629's Whitelist Application   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:47

Under review as of 12/12/2013

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: butter629's Whitelist Application   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 19:32

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
You used the template incorrectly, only the questions should be coloured.
Your definition of power gaming is wrong.
You may re-apply, to re-apply make a new post

Very nice biography Smile

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: butter629's Whitelist Application   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 19:32

Locked and moved to denied forum.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: butter629's Whitelist Application   

Back to top Go down

butter629's Whitelist Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1