Please login or register!

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Knight_Warrior7's RP application] Karuko

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knight_Warrior7
Beginner Bender

PostSubject: [Knight_Warrior7's RP application] Karuko   Mon 25 Nov 2013, 09:20

Minecraft Account Name:

Knight_Warrior7

How old are you?:

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

EST/America

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:

Roleplaying: when you act the role you are given or have chosen and must always stay in character

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:

Meta-Gaming: the use of knowledge that your character should not know or use.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:

Power-Gaming: when you force another player to do something they would not usually do just because they are threatening you with their power.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?:

Yes, I have read, understood and agree to the rules

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums:

Yes, I promise to abide by said rules

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?:

I know pretty much everything there is to know, I have watched the show millions of times (exaggerating a little :p) and i read the comics, and the same with Korra. I love them both and how their characters develop.

What is your character’s name, and age?:

Karuko & 17

What nation is your character apart of?:

Fire Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc. Sad

Appearance: Kharuko is a somewhat tall 6.4 and long yet masculine, he is rather tanned unlike most citizens in the Fire Nation but lighter than most people from southern Earth Kingdom. His eyes are bright yellow but look solid, tough with determination and strength. He has dark brown shaggy hair that he puts up in an elegant manner that fits his style and his personality.

Heritage: Karuko’s only family are his Father, his Mother and his Grandmother. His father, Kuen was substantially one of the kindness most living father and a talented bender. His mother, Liah on the other hand wasn’t a bender but a good mother. She was a western elegant, rich but shy lady from the Fire Nation capital that moved east to Fire Fountain City. Karuko’s father, Kuen came from Hama’s Village and was there to visit his mother in Fire Fountain City, Where both Karuko’s Mother and Father have first meet. Kuen’s father was an army chief and Kiruko saw that as a way to honor his father’s memory. Karuko and His parents got together nicely and started dating, eventually got married in Fountain City a year after dating. Then after two years of marriage Karuko’s mother was pregnant with Karuko. Fourteen years after joining the army Kuen died by a group of bandits, fire benders that wanted revenge on him for arresting his leader.

History: When I was young I wasn’t the most popular kid In the Fire Nation academy. I only knew a couple of people but the only people I talk to Zharu and Shila, my best friends. Zharu and I were like brothers and Shila and I were always more than just friends but I guess that slowly faded away after the death of my father, I was emotionally screwed up at that moment of time I grew careless of our relationship . In all my years of the academy I was a well-mannered, I was pretty average in my opinion but I have always excelled in bending. I guess I got that trait from Dad. My father and I were very close when I was young. We would always have been with each other enjoying the company of one another. Then years later my father joined the army, saying it was a way to honor his father. I don’t believe that throwing your life away for our nation is the way to honor your father’s memory. After Dad dying mom started acting as if she had hatred towards me. I understood why she hated bending but why was she always lashing out on me. I couldn’t take it anymore I had to go. Even grandma left to a more peaceful place (Hama’s Village). I just had to get some space away from my mother she hated me. She looks at me with despise almost as if she thinks it’s my fault Dad died. So I ran away, going somewhere else in the Fire Nation would be the best choice for me right now. I’m lost and I need to find myself. I didn’t have any place to go, anything stable or reliable. I was on my own
Personality: Karuko is sarcastic and funny but serious when he has to be. He is a critical thinker and smart under pressure. He is persistent doesn’t give up, stubborn, and cleaver. Karuko has anger inside of him mostly sadness, a hole an empty area that his mother dug out of his heart

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A screen shot in F5 mode NOT the actual skin!)
(The file is to big so I posted it on Imgur and sent the link)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Knight_Warrior7's RP application] Karuko   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:24

Under review as of 12/12/2013
Awesome Build in the backround of your skin picture

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Knight_Warrior7's RP application] Karuko   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 17:27

Thank you for your application.
Your application was Accepted.

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Knight_Warrior7's RP application] Karuko   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 17:27

Locked and moved to accepted forum.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Knight_Warrior7's RP application] Karuko   

Back to top Go down

[Knight_Warrior7's RP application] Karuko
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1