Please login or register!

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kaleb's white-list submision

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaleb200
Non Bender

PostSubject: Kaleb's white-list submision   Tue 03 Dec 2013, 09:05

Minecraft Account Name: kaleb200

How old are you?: 13

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Eastern standard time

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: I know that Roleplay is when you have  fictional characters doing things you couldn't in real life.

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is:  Meta-Gaming: the act in which a character in Roleplay knows something/someone that they shouldn't.

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is: Power-Gaming: when a character in roleplay is stronger than they actually should be.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: Yes

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: Yes

How much do you know about the Avatar Series?:  I've seen all of the Avatar the last airbender and the first season of The Legend of Kora but that was like 5 maybe 6 months ago and my memory isn't the best lol.

What is your characters name,and age?: Name: Zanroth Wickon Age: 13

What nation is your character apart of?: Earth

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.): Let me start with my parents. My dad and my mom are both earth benders, my father is well known for being a power full bender and my mom doesn't bend very often. They met at a show. They both got up at they same time to go somewhere and they ran into each other an instantly fell in love. More stuff happened and a year later they got married and then a year and a half later I was born. I'm a little boy not much muscle and blonde hair. I'm fun and happy yet sad at the same time.

At nine years old my father was trying to teach me to earth bend. No matter what I tried I just couldn't do it. Here I am with a power full earth bender father and not even being able to lift a pebble. I knew my father was disappointed and one night I snuck out of my room and heard my father and mother talking. ''He's a disgrace he looks nothing like us and cant even earth bend'' I heard my father say. ''Don't be so hard on him hes only eight he will get it'' said my mom. ''If he cant get it now he wont get it ever'' says my father turning around. I ran back to my room so he wouldn't se me and as I go back to my run I hear him say ''I just want to get rid of him''. Two years pass and I still cant bend a rock. On June 15 my mother had a heart attack and died. I was so sad and now I was left living with my father. A month after my mother died my father took me to an orphanage to put me up for adoption. While I was at the orphanage the other kids would tease me for not being able to bend and they would throw rocks at me saying ''see this, its a rock something you will never bend''. Well almost a year passed and we were out side and the kids were throwing rocks at me again. But this time something different happened. The other kids decided to grab a hand full of rocks and throw them at me. So there were seven kids wit a bunch of rocks in their hands and they threw them and I was ready to feel the rocks hit me when they stopped in mid air. I thought it was an adult who worked at the orphanage but no one was there. I move my arm up and the rock follow. I was making the rocks move. All the kids were surprised because they could only bend a couple of rocks at a time. Well I threw the rocks back at them and they were on the ground in pain. I was afraid of my new power and ran away from the orphanage.
I ran into forest and saw a boulder and bended it up but quickly dropped it because I was still afraid of what I could do.

Three years passed (making me 13)  I got a job at a tea shop and got a house to live in. I wanted to go and see my father and tell him that I could finally bend. I got some cash and went to find my father. When I got to my fathers house there was no house only ashes. There was some people there and I asked what happened. They said that a fire bender killed your father and burned his house. I will never forgive the fire nation for that.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here! (A ssreen shot in F5 mode NOT the actaual skin!): sorry for the little particle affect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb's white-list submision   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:23

Under review as of 12/12/2013

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb's white-list submision   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 17:17

Thank you for your application.
Your application was accpeted.

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb's white-list submision   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 17:17

Locked and moved to accepted forum.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaleb's white-list submision   

Back to top Go down

Kaleb's white-list submision
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1