Please login or register!

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SNDxDeadxShoot Whitelist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SNDxDeadxShoot
Non Bender

PostSubject: SNDxDeadxShoot Whitelist   Sun 08 Dec 2013, 12:52

Subject: SNDxDeadxShoot Whitelist
+
----
-
Minecraft account name: SNDxDeadxShoot

How old are you: 13

Timezone/Country of residese: US Eastern time.

What do you know about roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you: I roleplay alot on Instagram (@Trainer_Cole and @Demon_Swordsman) (i also was a big part in one of the best percy jackson roleplay servers but i forgot the name of that, and i roleplayed on a Pokemon server)

In your own words, define the meaning of meta-gaming: An example of meta is say you told somone in OOC (Out of character) that there was a big war going on. Then you told people in RP that there was a huge war coming. That would be meta-gaming.

In your own words, define what the act of Power-gaming is: Sorta like God-Modding where you over-power yourself like lets say you go like *Kills you in one shot* when all you have is a wooden sword and the other guy is in full diamond (Or in roleplay sense the other person has the best armour that he can get)

Have you read and agreed with the rules?: YEAH!

Do you promise to adbide by said rules, This includes Server and Fourms: Yeah, Why not?

How much do you know about the Avatar Series: Ive watched EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, im not good with some of the names but the main characters names i know 99.9% of there names.

What is your character's name, and age?: Cole Laster : 14

What nation is you character apart of?: He's not part of a nation because he was born in a forest and abandoned and raised by spirits but he is a Earth bender but when he got older he lived in the Fire Nation

Bio: (Must be 2 paragraghs including history and his age as well, appearance, personality ect.)
Cole when he was younger he was abandoned and left alone in the wild as a spirit of a rabbit-deer found him and brought him to a sacred area of the forest as he grew up he was trained by the spirits to be one with the spirit but when he turned 10 he was training when a band of bandits (One a Fire Bender, One a Water Bender, One a Earth bender, and a Non-Bender) And when they took him all the way to the fire nation as they abandoned him on the street he lived there all his life as when he turned 11 he was adopted by a rich man named Raiuke (RAI-OO-KEY) and he grew up with him till he was 12 and left the house again when Raiuke died in a fire accident as he went to jail for being acused for the fire he was soon released a few months later as he then walked the streets alone not trusting anyone else and thinking if he befriends anyone he will end up hurting him, later on a lady gave him a green shirt, brown long pants, and black dress shoes as a gift that he had never taken off since. He later on went to live his life on the streets.

(I dont have a skin of it but i will make it)
Appearence : Black T-Shirt, Green Jacket, Brown Dress Pants, Black Dress Shoes, Green Eyes, Blackish-Brown Hair, and White Skin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: SNDxDeadxShoot Whitelist   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 10:23

Under review as of 12/12/2013

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/lukaskristen
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: SNDxDeadxShoot Whitelist   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 17:09

Thank you for your application.
Your application was denied.
Reasons:
You have not used the template in the correct way.
Your character has to be part of a nation, if he grew up in a forest, in what nation was that forest?
Your biography doesnt make sense. Your character was ten when the bandits found him and then he lived all his life on the streets until he turned eleven? Please re-work your biography.
You may re-apply, to re-apply please start a new thread.

"It's time for this world to end in fire, and a new one to be born from the ashes."- Fire Lord Ozai
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Luzcifer
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: SNDxDeadxShoot Whitelist   Thu 12 Dec 2013, 17:09

Locked and moved to denied forum.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNDxDeadxShoot Whitelist   

Back to top Go down

SNDxDeadxShoot Whitelist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar Roleplay :: In-game Applications :: White-list Submissions :: Denied-
Jump to: