Please login or register!

#1 Avatar Roleplay Server. Come Join Us!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forkspork123's Whitelist Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
forkspork123
Non Bender

PostSubject: Forkspork123's Whitelist Application   Thu 28 Aug 2014, 01:27

Minecraft Account Name:forkspork123

How old are you?:13

Time-Zone/Country of Residence:GMT- Ireland

What do you know about Roleplaying? Give a definition of what it means to you:I have a small amount of roleplaying experience from playing on servers similar to this one (Avatar RP servers). To me, roleplaying is the act of becoming a character (Acting like they would, doing things they would do, saying things they would say etc)

In your own Words, define what the act of Meta-Gaming is: Meta-gaming is using knowledge that the character you are role-playing as should not know to help yourself or hinder others. To give an example, say if you were roleplaying as a soldier and you found out from the forums that a surprise attack was being planned, if you were to alert your fellow soldiers and prepare for the attack, this would be considered Meta-Gaming

In your own Words, define what the act of Power-Gaming is:Power-gaming is when a person gives their characters unfair or unreasonable power or powers. For example if your character was killed and you fabricated the lie that you could revive yourself.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules?: I have

Do you promise to abide by said rules, This includes the Server, and Forums: I do

How much do you know about  the Avatar Series?: Quite a bit, I have watched all three seasons of TLA and have recently finished the first season of The Legend of Korra

What is your characters name,and age?: Aerun and 17

What nation is your character apart of?: The Fire Nation

Biography (Please make this at least 2 paragraphs long. This must include the history of your character and his life as well as age, appearance and personality, etc.):

"Aerun?" my Mother called. "Yes, mom?" I replied. "Could you come here for a minute darling your Father and I have something we want to talk to you about".
I was very worried when I heard those words come out of my mothers mouth. She had been sick for a long time, and we had never had the money to afford treatment for her, I  was almost certain that this chat would have something to do with my mothers health. How wrong I was. Although we had very little money, we were rich when it came to benders. Both me and my two sisters were firebenders. However neither of my sisters cared much for bending, they found it frivolous and boring. And while I spent hours training and had become quite a good bender, They could hardly light a candle. As such the hopes of the family had been firmly pinned on me. So when I walked into my Mother and Fathers room and found I had been accepted into the "Inferus School of The Bending Arts" I felt a great weight lifted off my chest, finally I knew, I would be able to help out my parents financially. I had always planned to be a Bender, what I hadn't expected was the adventure that would come with it.

And so at age 17, with my long brown hair sweeped across my tanned skin, my hazel eyes glinting in the dying sun and my 6" 1' body towering over my father, I left home for the adventure of a lifetime.

Insert and image of your minecraft skin here!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Forkspork123's Whitelist Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1